The thing that South Africans will love about Udu loans is that Udu is a self-service loan management portal.
This means that with the unique digital platform that Udu uses, all processes are simple, quick and easy to use which enables anyone to get Udu loans completely electronically.
If you haven’t heard of Udu and you’re worried about their credibility, worry no more…
Udu is associated with the Direct Axis SA (Pty) Ltd, which is an authorised Financial Services Provider who manages and administers Udu Personal Loans on behalf of RedDirect (Pty) Ltd, a registered Credit Provider NCRCP8391.
Udu Loans Repayment Amounts
|Example of Udu’s Loan RePayment Amounts|
|Loan Amount||How Long?||Monthly Repayment||Total Interest & Fees||Total Loan Repayment Amount|
|* Please note that these maounts are only estimates and could change depending on interest rate fluctuations and/or other factors.|
The above loan amounts are just examples as you can choose whatever amount you would like to loan over whatever reapyment period suits you.
So head on over Udu Loans here to select the exact amount you want to borrow & for how long to see exactly how much your loan repayments will be
Udu Loan Application Requirements
This isn’t going to be a long list or things…
- Your personal bank statements for the last 3 months
- You’ll probably need proof of your SA identity document at some stage…
So all you need to apply for your Udu loan is your bank statements which you can send them by either of these 3 methods
- eMail them to Udu
- Upload them to Udu’s website here
- Get Udu to collect them directly from your bank
What could be easier?
Get your Udu Loan here
4 More Reasons To Get Your Loan From Udu
- Apply in 5 minutes
- Get an instant decision on whether your loan is approved or not
- Udu Loans are funded by a trusted financial services company RedDirect, an authorised credit provider
- Get your cash paid directly into your account once your loan is approved
So what are you waiting for, get your loans approved now…