When you’re looking at LoanFinder SA reviews you’ll notice that one of the great things about LoanFinder is that they do their best at accessing credit for all South Africans.
LoanFinder SA has been providing loans to SA citizens for the past 6 years and seem to be getting stronger and stronger.
For peace of mind they only use reputable lenders and brokers who are usually leaders in the personal micro loan industry.
These lenders also subscribe to the highest service standards ensuring total transparency and fairness throughout your application process.
Benefits Of Applying For a Loan Through LoanFinder SA
- You can get a personal loan from R1,500 to R150,000
- Easy online application
- No paperwork
- Prompt outcome
- Full Credit Report (Every Quarter)
- Legal and ID Assist plan
- Debt & Financial Counselling Program
- Improving your credit score
- Savings up to 50% on monthly debt
- Flexible repayment options (from 12 to 60 months)
- Interest at 28% (max) per annum as per the NCA (National Credit Act) No 34 of 2005
Loan Repayment Example
- Loan amount: R10 000
- Loan term: 24 months
- Initial Fee: R395 (For the 4-in-1 Plan which includes a Financial Counselling Programme, Legal and ID Assist, quarterly credit report and free loan-finding service)
- Monthly service fee: R68,40
- Annual Interest Rate: 28%
- Total Amount payable: R17 208
3 Easy Steps To Get Your Loan Paid Into Your Account
- Get Paid
Disadvantages of Loanfinder SA
Loanfinder SA cannot help people who fall into any of the categories below;
- are under debt review
- have filed for bankruptcy
- are under any debt restructuring programs
- have declared yourself insolvent
- are under administration.
Other Questions You May Have About LoanFinder SA
- Will Loanfinder SA do a credit check on the applicant? – No, they will not, however some of their moneylenders and brokers might do checks
- How long will you have to repay the loan? – Your loan repayment depends on the terms and conditions you negotiated with the moneylender. Generally, personal loans have a repayment period of between 12 and 72 months, but this depends on what you qualify for and can afford to repay.
- How do I cancel my LoanFinder SA service? – We have a five-day, cooling-off period in which you’re welcome to cancel our service if you wish to do so. If you do, however, change your mind, it’s easy to reactivate your account with us by simply contacting our call centre on 021-815-4600.
- Why has LoanFinder SA debited money from my bank account? – At LoanFinder SA we offer a 4-in-1 Plan.
- The 4-in-1 plan allows you access to our free loan-finding service immediately, our 24-hour Legal and ID Assist service upon completion of your application, quarterly comprehensive credit reports and a financial counselling program for an affordable fee.
- The 4-in-1 fees include a once-off initiation fee of R395 and LoanFinder SA will only debit your account if you have expressly given us permission to do so. If, for some reason, you feel that this money was taken from you in error, or you suspect fraudulent activity with your personal details, please contact us.
Need a Loan Approved Today?
Click Here To Get Your Loan Approved For Up To R150,000 »