If you need some extra cash today, Mpowafin can give you instant approval for small loans now.
It’s so easy…
If you have a South African ID you can apply online for your Mpowafin loan & get your cash paid into your account the same day.
All you need to do is complete & submit the loan application form before 3pm & if you are approved you will have your money by 5pm.
For returning clients you can just go to the Mpowa login & apply to renew your loan at no extra charge should you find you need more cash .
3 Easy Steps To Get Your Instant Mpowafin Loan
- Upload your latest 3 months bank statements and your signed contract OR fax your documents to your designated loan consultant.
- A consultant from Mpowa Finance will contact you to confirm your contract details &, if all is good, your cash will be in your account by 17h00 that same day.
Once you’ve submitted your application, or you are a returning client, you can just head on over to the Mpowa Login here to renew your loan should you need more money.
Once you’ve paid of a number of loans you could also qualify for higher loan amounts that will also be paid out instantly.
Mpowa Finance Loans – Interest & Fees
- Initiation Fee of 15% of loan amount up to R1000, thereafter 10% plus VAT
- Service Fee of R50 per month plus VAT
- Interest of 5% per month/ 0.17% per day which is 60% per annum
- Fees are not charged for client renewing or reapplying for additional loans
Example Of Interest & Fees For a R1,000 Loan
To illustrate these charges for a R1,000 loan
- Loan Amount: R1000 for 30 days
- Initiation Fee: R171
- Service Fee: R57
- Interest: R58,55
- Interest rate: 5%pm 60%pa (fixed)
- Outstanding Loan Amount: R1286,55
- Therefore interest & fees for this loan amount to a total of R286,55
Charges & Consequences For Non Repayment Of a Loan
- Interest of 5% per month will accrue on all outstanding balances
- A Service Fee of R57 will be charged for all accounts 30 days in arrears
- All attempts will be made to contact the client to agree repayment terms, where after legal proceedings will be enforced
- Non payment will result in a client’s credit profile being negatively impacted.
Go to the following link for more info on…
Personal Loans »